Sunday, November 29, 2015

Ready, Set, Buy! Top Wishlisted Items!

It’s almost here the sitewide cyber smile sale from TpT.  It’s a lot less crowded and stressful than Black Friday and you’ll get to click and buy from the comfort of your own home with no lines!  Not to mention all the great goodies you’ll be able to snag and use in the upcoming months!  I’m hooking up with Jen from Teaching in the Tongass for the top wishlisted items! 


So here it goes

Label It! is great for teaching kids how to label pictures in a fun and creative way.  It’s perfect for a center or whole class.  Children love it and feel successful when they can complete it on their own.  I had many requests to create more, so I created Label It! Second Edition and Label It! Third Edition. I’ve also bundled them as well- Click here for them all.

Next up is PolarExpress. It’s one of my all-time favorite units! There is so many activities and centers, that it is great for the whole month and more!




Last, but certainly not least, is Ultimate Edition Editable Labels.  I am a label-aholic and I will label everything in my class.  This ultimate edition has been added to many times (which is probably why it’s the ULTIMATE and it’s helped organize everything in my class from books to manipulatives and more.  Hope you find it useful too!




No comments:

Post a Comment