Tuesday, November 3, 2015

November Pinterest Pick 3 Linky


I'm linking up with Pawsitively Teaching, the Inspired Owl! and Just Reed for this month’s Pinterest Pick 3 to give us some thankful ideas for November.  There were so many ideas I wanted to try this month so I added a few extras. Enjoy!




 I create a sock snowman with my students every year, but I never thought of a sock turkey- adorable.

You can check out the original pin here!

Here’s a cute craft to make for young kids.  It’s also great to make for those little ones that you are expecting some for the big dinner. Print out a few pictures and you’re set.
 If you're looking for a cute picture, feel free to download this freebie here.







It’s always great to have a little treat to send the kids off with right before vacation.  I love the idea of the candy corn being turkey toes- super cute!

Enjoy these extra creative ideas!


 
My students have recently discovered Mad Libs and are totally into them. It's also great practice for identifying nouns, verbs, adjectives, etc. They will love this Thanksgiving version and  you’ll love it since it’s a freebie.


Thanksgiving isn’t complete without sharing what you are thankful for.  Here are two examples of the same concept. I especially like the added touch of the patterned paper.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!


4 comments:

  1. Great ideas! I especially love the sock turkeys. My kids also just got into Mad Libs, so we'll enjoy doing this one. Thanks!
    Always Primary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been eyeballing that thankful pie, too. LOVE IT! It's so simple but such an important concept of gratitude. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete