Thursday, March 5, 2015

Pintastic Ideas for March

I'm joining Pawsitively Teaching and Inspired Owl's Corner for This Month's Top 3 Pinterest Picks Linky!
Hope you find some great ideas here or from the other great teachers that have linked up!



I love this idea for St. Patrick's Day using Fruit Loops! It's also great practice for the little ones and their fine motor skills. The finished product is even cuter! Check it out!


'


Even though there's a lot of snow outside, I'm thinking spring and I'm excited to get our chicks in the near future!  




Last but not least, how can we forget about Dr. Seuss's birthday on March 2nd?  I used to make the hats in the picture below, but how much cuter are these?!  I will definitely be trying them out!
No more Nilla cookies for me!  Oreos, here we come!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out some of these great ideas.




No comments:

Post a Comment