Wednesday, February 3, 2016

February Pinterest Ideas

 
 

I'm linking up with Pawsitively Teaching, Just Reed and the Inspired Owl! for this month’s Pinterest Pick 3 to give us some fun ideas for February.


February is one of the craziest months!  It’s the shortest month with so many fun holidays to learn about and celebrate! It’s nutsthere’s so much to do -- Groundhog Day, Chinese New Year, Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, Valentine’s Day and the 100th day of school! I shouldn't leave out vacation and my b-day!! Woo hoo!

Hope these ideas will help you out!
The day is over, but how cute is this idea for next year? Cheers to an early spring!

I’m loving the toilet paper crafts lately so I thought I’d include one for the Abe & George.

 


 

I love these next two crafts. This bookmark totally inspired me for a parent gift for Valentine’s Day and the card will be perfect!
 


Click here for the original post.

Here's a great freebie I came across that is  perfect for indoor recess which seems to happen quite often in February!
  Enjoy!
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/FREE-Valentine-Coloring-Book-Made-by-Creative-Clips-Clipart-2368932
  click here for the book!


5 comments:

  1. The Ground Hog Day cookies are so cute! And I love both of the crafts! Thank you for sharing and linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much and I appreciate you hosting!

      Delete
  2. I saw that very hand heart pin and think I'll do it this week. With a little help from their friends they might be able to pull it off. The little fingerprint one is cute, too. Thanks for post. Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking it out. Hope it turn out great!

      Delete
  3. Love the groundhog cookie idea! So cute! Thanks for sharing such great ideas!

    ReplyDelete