Saturday, November 5, 2016

Election Day Activity, Parent-Teacher Conference Forms & FREEBIES!


Election Day is around the corner so I created this writing activity to go with the book, My Teacher for President.  I can’t wait to see if my students think I would/would not make a good president. 
The reasons why I would make a good president were very funny!  Here are a few:






Grab a copy for your class here.

Here is a copy of the book being read aloud if you don't have a copy:

Here are some other great books to read for Election Day.  


 I thought some of our presidential  Disguise a 
Turkey projects were perfect to share before Election
 Day. Click here for K-1 Disguise a 

Turkey or Disguise a Turkey for grades 2-3 here .

         
  
           Perfect for K-1!         Great for 2-3!   



 Donald Trump

George Washington


Here's another favorite book:


Around the same time as Election Day, we have Parent-Teacher Conferences.   I updated my parent-teacher forms so that they are more helpful when leading my conferences.







 Feel free to grab a set for yourself by clicking here.  Let me know if they work for you too =)


Follow to be the first to know about FREEBIES!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this freebie! I will be sure to use this great resource!

    ReplyDelete