Saturday, January 23, 2016

SNOW DAY!

After a warm start to winter, the snow is finally here. Although we haven’t used any yet, everyone loves a good snow day-well, maybe not the parents! I came across this video from a teacher singing about a snow day and love it- check it out.



Getting into the spirit of winter, my kids made this adorable winter craft. The original idea came from Artsonia, but  A Year of Many First has a very easy printable template that I printed out to make tracers and they worked great!   The kids loved how they turned out. This is definitely on my list to do again next year.  We added a winter writing and they look great! 
Feel free to download this winter creative writing paper FREEBIE from my store.  It’s in the preview. Enjoy!






For the little ones, feel free to check out this Snow Day Craftivity which includes follow up printables as well! 



ENJOY THE SNOW!




No comments:

Post a Comment