Sunday, August 30, 2015

Back To School Sale!

So my school starts in just a few days, so I decided to celebrate and have a Back To School Sale at my store.  If you're like me, you're busy labeling and organizing everything so it'll be just right on the big day.  All of my editable labels, signs, and class decor is on sale to help you do just that.  Here's just a sample of some of the items on sale, but there is much more!   Come visit and grab a freebie or two as well! Click on the custom category to the left to view specific items.





Included are my writing papers for all grades and  back to school activities as well (not shown).  To view all the writing paper choices, click here.



https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Josies-Place/Category/Writing-Paper-Journal-Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment