Thursday, January 22, 2015

100th Day of School Activities


100th Day of School
 Woo hoo!

So... who's excited about the 100th day of school? Definitely, my kids!  One year, one of my kinders told me he was excited to become a first grader, but I think he was a bit let down when I told him there were 84 more days to go for that to happen.  

That being said, here are some fun activities we've done in the past.  I also created the 100 Day packet for the kids to work on on the 100th day. It works for K-3 as many of the writing prompts are open ended. It includes 20 pages filled with 100 day writing  and math activities (ex. I could eat 100.., I would want 100), graphing activities and addition activities using the information from the graph, creating 100 items, and counting 100 with coins. It also includes  editable certificates, crown and a 100th Day banner.  Grab it HERE!



 


We created 100th day crowns.


We worked on our 100 Book that includes writing and math activities.




We made our 100 day snack and had plenty to send home! Parent letters are included!




Some kids decided to create scenes with their snack!






Some of my favorite past 100 day activities:

100 year old portraits








Create a 100 days snack- YUM! 


Make 100 with Fudge Stripe cookies and sticks

Dab a 100 dots with a bingo marker.





Enjoy your 100th day!





No comments:

Post a Comment